4,999/- + GST @ 18%
Learn 3 Profitable Intraday Strategies that can earn you Daily Profits
Intraday Trading Masterclass
Why should you attend Intraday Trading Masterclass?
Intraday can be very rewarding and low risk trading. Intraday Trading have following benefits:
- No Overnight Risk
- Low Capital Requirements
- Benefit of Both Bullish and Bearish Markets
- No Capital Blocking
- High Returns
What will you learn:
We will discuss 3 Hot Strategies & Setups for Intraday Trading. Using combination of indicators. Which can be applied and generate good returns in market from DAY ONE.
3 Profitable Strategies For Intraday Trading That You Will Learn:
- Nifty 50: ADX, Alligator & MA Combination Strategy.
- Momentum Strategy: PSAR, MACD Histogram, RSI Strategy
- Signals Strategy. (Hekanashi Candle + 3 Super Trend+ EMA)
Proper Intraday Trade Setup.
- You will Learn how experts keep their day trading setup, which tools they are using, how they set their trading Terminal to keep view on overall market moves.
How to use Scanner for Intraday Trading
- Experts use various intraday scanners to chunk out the companies which pops in front of them and then they get into the trade. You don’t need to just scroll the charts whole day. Learn to use scanners and how it helps in Intraday trading.
Multi time Frame Analysis
- Big breakout and breakdowns are where traders have the keen interest, you will Learn how to analyze the strength of breakout or breakdown. You will learn Top-Down Approach of Trading and its setups.
Stock Selection for Intraday
You will learn how to know:
- Scripts in focus for trading
- Scripts to trade, before market opens
- Intraday Sectorial Analysis
- Read Market Heat Map.
Stock Watchlist creation - Few seats left
- How to create Experts-like stocks watchlist so that you do not miss any big opportunity in the intraday market i.e., you will be able to track market easily.
Index to Watch for Intraday Trading
- Just Movement in Nifty and Bank Nifty Does Not Show you the True picture of the Market, you will learn how to know trending market and sideways market.
How to manage Risk in Intraday
You will Learn:
- Where to take entry & where to exit.
- How to place Stoploss.
- Which trade to eliminated.
- How to place intraday orders to manage risk
Frequently Asked Questions